Just a camping guy

Sunday, July 29, 2007

 

Slickrock Rd 07/29/07

I tried to meet up with the guys from TTORA at Sourgrass. I found the trail and went up for a ways before I decided that it wasn't a good idea to try it by myself. I couldn't raise them on the cb so I turned around and went to Slickrock because they said they would coming through on Friday.

It has been peaceful so far and I have only seen one jeep come through and they stopped and took some pictures of the river. I went out hiking and have been enjoying the peace and quiet.

I have been soaking in one of the pools. It is quite nice. Saw 4 jeeps running the trail backwards and one was from Reno4x4 but I didn't recognize him. Still no signs of the yotas yet. Hope the pictures of the moon come out good. One guy came rolling through about 1:30am and another around 2:30am.

Woke up this morning (Saturday) and started to go hiking. Two guys from the yota club come rolling through. Usedtaco and Alstoy. Not sure how the video turned out as the sun was in my eyes. I chatted for awhile and gave them the chair and kitchen tote I have been hauling around for months for Miquel and Ukmeyer.

A few other folks have driven by today. I would have thought that more people would have come through. Another hour or so and I will be soaking in the pools. I shot a couple of videos in the water.

I headed out this morning and drove about 100 miles before stopping to fill up with gas. When I was getting ready to go to the bathroom this lady was pointing at my rear tire to her friend. I was like "Oh no". She said there was a rat in my wheel. It was a field mouse and I don't know how that thing was still alive. It got out and tried to run and fell over. It ran back up to the wheel and then took off again.

I had a great time. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

































Thanks again for stopping by and looking at my weekend adventures.



exercise equipment

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   August 2008   June 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?